If you purchase this product you will earn 156 Points!
Mastering Grammar for Secondary School is designed to provide the building blocks to build students’ mastery of English grammar and strengthen their ability to communicate effectively. This book will help students to:
• increase their understanding of grammar;
• identify and rectify common grammatical errors;
• develop higher order thinking skills; and
• strengthen their metacognitive competencies in using grammar for writing and other communication purposes.
All essential components of English grammar for Secondary levels are covered in bite-sized chapters. Each chapter consists of detailed notes and explanations. Common errors are also highlighted. Worked examples and independent practices comprising a variety of questions enable students to apply their knowledge and gain proficiency in each grammar component. Model answers are provided for self-assessment and evaluation.
• Aligned to the latest MOE syllabus
• Detailed explanations for each grammar component
• Practices to develop grammatical competency
• Gain mastery of essential grammar components
This book is suitable for individual practice and classroom teaching.
About the Author
Wendy Low has a Master of Arts in English Studies and a Post-Graduate Diploma in Education. She is a certified teacher with three decades of teaching experience in both English and Literature, mainly at Secondary level.
Size: 260 by 190 mm (closed)
No. of Pages: 144 pages
Release Date: August 2022