Like everyone else, you have your favourite fruits and vegetables. You may like them green, whilst someone in your family may like them red!
But did you know that fruits and vegetables may be classified under five colours, and each colour has its distinctive nutritional values and benefits for the human body? So it’s time you had a feast of the five colours, to enjoy all the nutrients that the colours of nature afford.
Written by a health enthusiast from the viewpoint of Traditional Chinese Medicine, this book provides a friendly approach to health and vitality for the busy individual:
· Interaction of the five elements with the internal organs of the human body
· Stories of fruits and vegetables illustrated in comics
· Classification of 75 fruits and vegetables in five distinctive colours
· Nutritional values of each natural colour
· Easy-to-follow steps for preparing refreshing fruit juices and yummy salads
Size: 150 x 210 mm
No. of Pages: 119 pages